Saturday, February 21, 2009

The lonliest number is the #1 ....

Ok, i'm very unique. I wouldn't trade that fact for anything in the world. I like where I am right now, and I like who I am. However, besides God, apparently there's not a single human being around me that is actually compatable with me. Ugh. It sucks! I'm too out-there, I'm too much of a night owl, I'm too social, grr.... all of my frienda are unreliable, and frankly, i don't know if they even care. (talking abt the ones that live close to me anyway) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHADSFLADF'K'FKWEPM 'DF KA'KOFW4EPMRF 'WEPKFA WEOR093T' MA;UI4E JTOPA' IAETR09 WER9OUW3 RP0Uwp3ur49 auirf aweir an98w3r7w84eur;p30-et3;45i20 ]efpi43t p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

summerwhiteman said...

Angsty, huh?

Liz said...

it's been a grueling year