Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Closer and closer...

So, abt 9 days until I go off to college. I looked at the sched for orientation, and may I say it looks AWESOME. On another note, I recieved my CD from Hungary, and now have Best of Unique! I'm SO inspired to make a video now w/more music in my library. So far my pets at sterling are gonna be: - Stewie the plastic crawfish
- ? the singing felt parrot
- my tank of tiger barbs :D
I have the tank, but I'm gonna have to ask Carol abt how to set it up. I called Petco in Hutch, and they use a dechlorinator, but no stress coat..... of course, tetras are more sensitive so.... whatever, we'll just see what condition they are in when I browse.
Speaking of pets, this is my last week @ my job in Tomball. It's so wierd. I'll prolly get called on abt schedules, fish, or prices though. No doubt I'll get texted about what price n-bones are while i'm gone or something. I was thinking of painting some things around the grooming door b/c it's so lifeless and needs some pizazz. We'll see when I talk it over w/Angella. Also, I could prolly build a website. (Cuz I have like.....6) but 2 are abt to shut down :( . That means a new one! :)
ANYWAY, yeah, it's all wierd.
found my class ring :)
I'm packing right now and I realize I have a lot more stuff than I realized. The hard part is deciding what NOT to bring, and then deciding what will all fit in 2 cars.
On the way to KS, I will be learning French w/a CD. :D I already know 1-10 in french by listening to the song 2 times, so I assume in a 12-hour drive I'll get to learn the basic vocabulary or grammatical structure.
Can't wait to get those shoes Desiree promised me!
Hm.... what else.... I'm gonna miss my Tomball ppl. A lot.
I think that's it. Bye bye dearie!

No comments: