Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scaling the Andes

Andes mints that is. :) I had a box of 28 mints and ate the whole thing in 2 days. Whoops. Oh well.
Anyway, transition into college is a cinch so far. My roomies are all wonderful : there's Kaitie, Alex, and Sarah (all from KS). Besides the fact that it's always at least a 15 degree diff between here and houston, it's all right. My classes are pretty interesting so far. All except Physical Science b/c so far it's really easy, and the fact that all my other classes are in the morning and this one class is at 2:10 everyday. The good thing is that I only have a max of 3 classes a day.
I can walk to class for everywhere I need to go, and the town is so small that I ride my bike practically everyday. So, I like it so far.
On a different note, this weekend I'll be traveling to Tyler, TX (around there anyway) to go to the Center for Creative Media) which I strongly considered applying to. It's for the ppl interested in media production and such. I'll already know the campus, and they're an awesome organization so I think it'll be fun.
Now, in lull of all this crazy college life, I still miss all my tomball ppl dearly, just so u know. ;)

I think that's all I have to report right now. TTYL!

No comments: