Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inspiration amongst the repetitive melancholy...

Well, b/c I made that anime list, I have decided to join myanimelist.net . If you want to look me up my alias is cybunny_lizzie . So....
If you are familiar w/any of my blogs from myspace (long, long, ago) you are familiar that besides the mundane trend of life that presents itself, I also scripted my poetry, prose, etc. I may feel the urge to do this randomly from this point on, so this is your warning. Anyway, also if you are familiar w/that particular piece of bandwidth, you will know that abt april or may of 2 yrs ago I was feeling very very very bored w/life, no matter how much exciting stuff was going on. Now that I have been absent from my job, besides my studies, there is nothing for me to focus my helpless mind on. Heck, even the school stuff is wierd. I feel like I'm in 4th grade again. Nobody that reads this blog (if anybody reads it) will know what that relates to, but none the less, I will blog because I feel like it and I feel I have a right to abuse free bandwidth. :)
So.... some random things....
new air freshner scent - hawaiian floral papaya stuff
halloween weekend - one of the most fun weekends in a long long long time
pink hair - plan to sport it some time
crosswords - bought a book and have been procrastinating with that b/c I am tired of fb and it's too cold to ride my bike and I don't really feel like watching another amv or anime right now...
D.I. - yeah, I need to work on that....
bye

No comments: