Sunday, September 19, 2010

Spacial Proximity

So...Amherst is interesting... haven't really made too many friends yet, but I'm working on it. I'm involved in fencing right now (starting my 6 wk-training ay ay ay) also Kendo (which is Japanese fencing) and anime club. I think that's enough clubs for the semester. Classes aren't really difficult, but they do all take time. My fave classes so far : intro to linguistic theory, and science fiction. the latter one more about the books than the actual lecture.
quick note: last night my roommate and I got in BIG trouble for playing around (sparring, but we won't tell them that) at like midnight.... whoops. My first all nighter in Amherst (we stayed up til like 6) and it wasn't even for school, lol.
I'm continuing to work on my comic, and also trying to finish my poetry journal. I WILL publish it. It just takes time to fill the whole thing up. I've had some people read over what I have so far, and they really do seem to like it/ connect with it, which is what I want, so I would feel accomplished as a writer if my readers have a connection with the words. Let me tell you, my writing is CRAZY, but it totally makes sense and I love to weave them intricately until they prey upon your mind with oddity and wonder of what could be and a different look as to what is. He he he.
I believe that's all I have to record for now, but... right now I don't have internet at my house. :( We were supposed to have service til the end of Sept, but, that didn't happen, so now I'm at a starbucks doing all the usual stuff.

No comments: