Sunday, January 10, 2010

Belated Christmas Wish

hm... I've been looking online recently, and I've decided that I want some white TOMS so I can customize them. However, this is after Christmas. :( so, I guess the next day for presents would be my birthday... in March... oh well, u know what to get me! ;)
Anyway, so, a recent thing finally checked off my to-do list:
-spring sem down payment is paid off, so now just have to pay off Sterling
still needed to be done is:
-find pre-cal notes so I can take compass test and get into calc class
-return book to high school...
-buy my sr yearbook!
-buy books
-find more time

among other things.

Also, that whole "global warming" thing.... I don't agree w/it... it is below freezing consecutively in HOUSTON. I find something wrong w/that...

I should hang out w/some Tomball ppl again... hm.

Well, that's it for now. Yeah, I don't know what the point of this post was either, but does blogging have an essential purpose? Yes, there's a big debate abt the social revolutions and etc and human philosophy but in the end it's all the same.

No comments: