Monday, December 28, 2009

Fun with stereotypes

let's see if you get it ;)

Ok, so I was walking down the shopping center to my work, and this old woman comes up to me and tries to sell me perfume. I'm on the sidewalk... So, I tell her that today is her off day, and she apologizes, but gives me a small sample anyway. MLIA

omg, so I was like, walking like, to my sweat house of a job, and this old bag comes up to me and starts nagging me abt this smelly skunk spray. I tell her to f*ck off and then she still kept spouting sh*t and wouldn't shut up. omg, MLIA

As I perused the view on my way to work, this nice elderly woman approaches me and starts to sell me a fragrance. In order to halt this incessant rouse, I inform the madam that today is her off day, and she doesn't need to work so hard. She appreciates my sincerity in realizing her mistake, and so then sends me off with a small sample. MLIA

XD badababa ba, I'm lovin it! anyway, I'll come up w/more when i have more time

No comments: