Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it snow!

So, as I approach the end of the semester, I am at the point where there are basically 3 days left. Finals sched: Wed- Physical Sci , Thurs - Public Speaking, Fri - Mass Media. That's how it is for school. I am also packing for my trip back home, and basically have 1/4 of it done. Then, it started snowing! :) all productivity, down. lol. so...i think i'll study a lil tonight for my exam tomorrow, pack a bit, face the elements, and hopefully squish my stuff into my car.
Let's see, what else.. can't wait to actually have some income again. My balance right now is basically 90 some-odd dollars, so basically just enough to make it down to Houston. One thing I'm looking forward to is seeing the Frisco square Christmas lights! I'm totally taking video. :D so, that's probably gonna be our only stop, but yeah.... I wonder how i'm going to get my closet packed up into my car... and my desk... i have a lot of books. I need a box.
Anyway, for now I'm enjoying the one-final-a-day thing, and am loving the snow. I even made my first (second, and third) snow angel! mmm....Snapple's pretty good right now.

No comments: