Saturday, December 5, 2009

Breaking up is hard to do...

Not that I was in a dating relationship or anything, but as you (who's you? who even reads this? comment if u do b/c I don't think I'm talking to anybody...) might know, I will soon be transferring from Sterling College.
Now, this was an uber-hard decision, but after lots of thought, prayer, and opinions, I have finally decided what the course will be for the rest of my undergrad college life. Reasons:
-Much, much, much, cheaper to go to Tomball college for the semester
-Will have a job, so will have steady income.
-Wanted to transfer to a linguistics school, but it was too late by the time I thought abt it, so it's easier to pay for that school if i just get gen eds out of the way at a cheaper college and have a better schedule that will help regiment me to find motivation for my grades.
-Just have a feeling that i've learned what i needed to at Sterling, and feel God is telling me to move on to the next step
-my gut is telling me

So, It was a really hard decision, but my head finally feels clear, and it hasn't felt that way in a long, long, time. I feel this is what I need to do and have accepted my own decision.
I will dearly miss the people at Sterling, but this is something that I have to do.

No comments: