Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Falling Away to Amhertz

Well, as far as work goes, I will be working at AoP until the 28. My boss is being a child about it, so she's not really talking to me. Hasn't been for the past 2 weeks and probably won't for the rest of the month. Whatever. Anyway, so the drive to Mass will start Sept 1 and we'll prolly arrive on the night of the next day. Then, school starts on the 7th, and i have to take a spanish test that day, then a math test on the 13. No roomies so far, but hopefully someone will turn out soon. I have the apartment all set and ready to go :) Financial Aid however, is a much slower process with much bureaucracy. Eugh. I'm starting to pack, starting with my clothes, and trying to see how I can fit everything basically in my trunk. (My mom will be on passenger side, and two dogs w/booster will take up one seat) I still have to call the bow wow place and see if they will hold a spot for me to be hired.

Trying to hang out w/all the rest of the tomball ppl b4 they all go off to their designated colleges. The only one I will see during the year will be Alexandria cuz she'll be in Cambridge. (2.5 hrs away) The other good thing about UMass is that it's 4 hrs away from my cousins (on my dad's side) who I never get to see. And also, it's the exact distance from tomball-corpus is amherst-philadelphia. Can't wait for some cheesesteaks! The only thing is... they all like fish up there. I can't stand fish. Bleh.

I think i already blogged abt this, but during first week they have all the expos for clubs and a concert with We The Kings (for UMass students only) :) Well, it's a busy busy time, but it's all exciting and I can't wait!

No comments: