Saturday, August 21, 2010

Red, Yellow

As far as work goes: meh, it could be better, could be worse. I only have 2 paychecks left, so... :( i'll be on a strict budget when I get up there.

the possible job: almost locked. I talked to the manager there and told her my situation and qualifications, and they're hiring, so most likely I will have a job. *yay*

financial aid: mom has filed taxes, according to the govt, I have to be a DEPENDENT student, ugh. So, as long as everything is faxed monday it should be fine, we'll get it processed, and then I'll have to do some loans.

roomie sitch: so, there's one person interested, but wants her own room... and there's only 2 rooms. And there's a girl from India I talked to about a month ago about some orientation stuff, and she's looking for housing, so she might be my roomie. we shall see about all this.

GR, GS

No comments: