Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ouch.

Ok, I officially have to go to the eye doctor, b/c my vision sucks! I haven't had a problem w/it til this year. UGH. I hate it so. Anyway, just in sci fic class watching some old movie witch they are using a mirror of upside down manner to make them look like they are on the bottom side of a space ship sanding up. Anyway, so I just finished my linguistics midterm. Omg, I hope I passed. My gosh, who knew 9 questions could be so brutal. I have a spanish midterm next, and was gonna review w/a video I made a few years ago in a spanish class w/some friends, but I couldn't hold in my laughter, and since I'm in class I judged this wasn't a good idea... I'm gonna have to write a midterm paper tonight for anthropology. I guess I'll actually read the books, and the make a giant synopsis... Whatever....Oooh, the suspense in this movie is killing me.... there's a guy just a floating in space b/c he was stupid and disconnected his rope. I really don't remember the name of this movie but i think it was made in the 50s... So I'm wearing purple to support the anti gay bully thing. I know that sounds like it undermines it, but I'm just being very abrupt. On another note, I probably won't be able to go to college next semester for financial reasons, but it should be fine for the semester after that, so it's all good. Yet another note, it costs $1200 to get to Armenia at the cheapest. I'm gonna try to do the priceline negotiator thing and see if I can get something for $900. That's about it for now!

No comments: