Friday, October 29, 2010

Grease Lightnin'!

Well, actually caught some breakfast this morning...so, now i'm waiting for my coffee to cool down... the people next to me are talking about normal stuff. how interesting. so... I've been posting to this forum lately called personality cafe, and it's pretty cool so far. It's mainly about the MBTI test, cognitive functions, and stuff like that, but pretty much every topic gets talked about. I'm sonicdrink on there too, so if you join you can look me up. I swear, the people next to me are the people I don't want to approach, because I know I could never hold an interesting conversation with them...well, I don't remember if i posted this last time or not, but I will not be going to school next semester b/c of financial reasons. I'll prolly work full time. So, let's see...oh, I got a job at amherst farmer's supply, so I'm a cashier and it works with my schedule, which is great b/c it's crazy this semester. I broke out the leather jacket today, so I feel perdy cool. :o) Oh, and I'm done with midterms, thank goodness. btw, I got an A on my linguistics midterm.

No comments: