Sunday, December 12, 2010

Embedded in the book store with no particular flavor in mind

So... I'm here at B+N, and I'm not finding anything particularly interesting. I'm trying to read 2 books I brought with me, but today they are not particularly interesting. I have 3 finals this week, and should be focusing on that, but since I slept 19 hours today. (Yes, 19. I was shocked too.) I want to be awake for quite a time. Therefore, I have coffee. As usual. I had a meal today, but yet again, it wasn't particularly interesting and I wasn't sitting sitting with any friends or anything so this might be just cause as to the feeling. I only have 1 week left, and then I will be off to Texas on Monday. I should make the most out of this week. So, I will be on a job hunt soon, but now that I'm looking at what actual options I have to work with, I might just extend my part-time to a full time. It's quite annoying. Also, I worked on my poetry manuscript last night, and wrote a 3-page poem. Now I'm rocking to my David Crowder mix on Pandora, not to make up for the fact that I missed church today, but I do love his music and others similar, and I probably need some spiritual stimulation today anyway. I'm surrounded by marketing right now, and sometimes I believe I can market better than these people anyway. Ugh, I hate being in this state where I'm stuck. The semester's practically over, so now the only things I have left to do are 3 tests left, and work, and a few papers (which I'll do tomorrow). I need to find a ride to the airport. Hm. just Hm. yup. Hm. la dee dahhhhhhda. I don't think they should be playing Christmas music yet, but that being said it's been playing for like a month now which is absolutely absurd. Well, it went back to the fifties again, but it will probably be back to the 30s in about a day. I just want to have a literary agent already so I know that my project is really in progress, but I wish I just had more patience. I am trying my best as a writer to have at least 1 thing a day, and I won't be a full-time writer or something b/c that's just not reasonable. Well... I suppose I'll just keep on walking, and the next week shall prove most entertaining. And I get to see my family agian :) And a debate reunion, and all that good stuff. Oh, the joy of finals week.

No comments: