Friday, December 17, 2010

Self Resentment

I am an idiot. When it comes to schoolwork, I am an absolute imbecile. Anyway, so it's 5 a.m. on Friday. I have a test today at 2, and in the meantime I will be writing several articles and papers that I should have done in the semester. but nooooo.... I had to wait until the absolute last day. I don't know what's wrong with me. So, some good news, I will be moving into a bigger room. It's in the same apt, but just across the way. I was thinking for a bit, maybe it wasn't worth it, because it's a little more expensive, but then I look back at my cramped little room, and I'm like... well... I do like more room. But then, now since I'm not at school it's not like I'm gonna need the study room and stuff. Maybe I should double it as an office? lol. right... for what? Anyway, I need a full time job. I have a part time right now, but I want a full-time to where I'll actually be gaining experience for stuff. I just don't know what to do. And then I have that whole -still trying to find a literary agent- thing to work on. And I haven't been able to find a ride to the airport, so I guess I'll just have to park there. Agh. I'm just not really happy with myself right now.

No comments: