Thursday, February 24, 2011

Growing Pink

My pink polka-dotted plant is doing so well! It even had 2 small flowers, spring is almost here!

On another note, I've been at Starbucks for about 3 weeks now. I like it so far, but I'm still just beginning in my training.

I now have a work out buddy, so will definitely do at least 3x a week. Since I'm adjusted to the work scene now, I'm going to try to shoot for at least 4x a week starting next week.

My birthday is in a month! Yay! Hm... what should I do???

Oh, got laundry done today. Such a nice feeling to have clean clothes.

Btw, should be back in Texas from April 6-12 ideally.

I have officially decided to self-publish my book first. I'm still deciding on a title though. It'll be between Spinning Plaid, Attn:, and The Peak of Entropy

Plans for Poetry Video

Oh and on another note, I went to Chatroulette and talked to this Australian guy for like 30 min. It was pretty cool.

Well, I believe that's it for now :)

No comments: