Sunday, February 6, 2011

White Cinnamon Frapuccino

Updates: so, I landed the job w/Starbucks, and will be starting off as a barista, and then they will try to get me up to shift supervisor soon enough. And I still have my other job, so I just work that one saturdays. So, now I'll be working full time, yay!

I've been trying to get back into writing for my manuscript, and it's been going well. I think I have around like 50? poems now...

I do kind of miss school, but I've also been enjoying this brief period of being laid back. So, even though some things were challenging, it was like a mini-vacation. (A really cold, snowy one, though...)

Anime I'm currently watching: Blood+, Kimi ni Todoke season 2, Starry Sky, Yumekui Merry
I got finished with REC, Working!!, Paranoia Agent, Spice and Wolf


I've been working out a lot more (like 1 hr 3x a week), but, I haven't really been eating all that well, so... no progress, lol.

I got a button that says "OMG! A DOUBLE RAINBOW!" and another that says "DO NOT WANT". Now I'm just wondering what to put them on.

So yeah, that's it for now....

No comments: