Monday, May 20, 2013

Crazy girl. Crazy week.

I don't think I can even start to cover all that has happened this week. I honesty don't remember what exactly happened Monday or Tuesday at all. ha ha ha. I know that Monday I decided I should start my day with doing situps and crunches, but after that I couldn't stand still, so I did some karate blocks in my room, then went shoeless and braless outside and jogged, did knee-highs, jumping jacks, jump rope, butt-kicks, grapevine, karate stuff, and then attempted 30 cartwheels, and landed on 4 of them. Woo. It felt great, and liberating, and I really should start my day off with crunches again tomorrow.

So then, Wednesday. Worked a morning shift at BBW, then bought some awesome stuff at hot topic, then got my face made up at Sephora, and then I went to my guitarist's place for practice at 5. When I got there, there was our usual friend, and then a kinda drunk guy. One of the drunks that is negative, and thinks either everything he says is offensive, or anything we say is possibly offensive. Noooot great. I was trying to have real practice, but gave up on it after about an hour though. We still had a good time, and did work on a few bits of some songs. Later on, we decided to go on a mild hike not too far from his house. Long story short, after we got up there, it took us two hours to get him down, and it was starting to get cold. Not pleasant at all. I even dragged his dead weight 5 ft by myself trying to convince him to move. And once he got halfway and fell again, I was gonna drag him down all the way until our friend stopped me. Then this asshole decides to suckerpunch guitarist, which is then countered by a very square punch to the face and his ass is on the ground. Aaaaanyway, after breaking up the fight and taking his limping ass down the mountain, finally the biggest part of the ordeal is over. Usual friend apologized for bringing him, she didn't know he was gonna be like this. I treat his giant gush in his forehead with neosporin and get toilet paper so it'll stop bleeding. Wheee.

Thursday. Go to work, not too many leads. Meh. Then go to guitarist's place for practice. Which my company happens to be doing a demonstration in. So, by the end, I go and join to watch. Afterwards, informing the sales guy I want to do his job, we go out for a drink, I get a bit of insight, and then go back to my guitarist's place, and we chill.

Friday: work, and then I'm so tired from that, I end up just reading (abt music industry and such), and just chill. With insomnia may I add.

Saturday: work, no leads, eugh. But then I was gonna go somewhere originally that I don't remember, so I decided to stop at a coffee shop in Chicopee. I got a text from my guitarist that he was gonna meet with the drummer, and I wanted to join along, so after deliciously authentic made coffee, I went to the drummer's house. Me, the drummer, guitarist, and rhythm guitarist that was also there, jam for about an hour. Since it was so awesome, the band deal is sealed. And my voice was getting worn out from the smoke in the room and the alcohol I was drinking, so I decided to stop there for the night. But then they jammed for another 4 hours. Twas awesome.

Sunday: sleep in, immediately go on hike, hike in rain for 3 hours, get lotsa pictures, hang up house laundry, recovery time.

Monday: don't really feel like going to work at all, but come in of course, and through my first hour I decide I really should just go straight to sales. Work, and then once boss comes back into office, I ask him about it, we discuss it, and he tells me to tell my GM about it, and that he said it was ok. Also that we need a female sales rep. YAY! so, this is going to be a big change.


Aaaaand that was my week. Craziness.

No comments: