Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Loop-de-loop

So, what's new in my world? Not much, the usual. But things are going pretty well overall.
-Doing canvassing, so enjoying the (mostly) beautiful weather outside. Got a sale today from a lady I talked to yesterday with a cute Cairn Terrier (yay, not being fired!)
 -Guitarist and I are working on some songs, so it's gonna be awesome. We already have groupies! Yay! Goal: Take over Northampton. >:D
 -Getting arrangements to go back to Texas (mid July fyi) for about a week
-Housing sitch is still good, but about half the house is moving out within the next few months. It's crazy! I'm gonna miss them. :(
-Phone texting randomly stopped working, so now I have a new (better) sms app. Thank you android!
-and meh, guys are complicated, what else is new?
-I'm starting to get some color back in my skin! It's gonna be a farmer's tan, but the sun feels nice. :D
-skinned knee is almost back to normal, yay! however, my ankle's still a bit sore from falling off a dresser and chair onto a wood floor...
-payday is tomorrow (thank God). I've been living off of scraps. I need to apply for food stamps, ha ha


So... that's it for now! I think I'm going to make ANOTHER blog, purely with rants and psychotic almost-depressive circular thoughts. Don't look for it, ha ha.

BYE!


No comments: